Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to approach a Barter Deal in 5 Easy Steps

Welcome back! Things have been busy the last couple of weeks. But rest assured we haven't forgotten about our readers. 

I am excited to include the key points from another article about bartering, which I have posted on my small business site.  

So, if you have read our previous article and you think that bartering may be able to help your business grow. Take a look at the following points on how to approach a Barter deal which I have taken from my article on my small business site.  

Step 1: Make a list of what you have to barter with

Step 2: Make a list of the goods or services your business needs to grow

Step 3: Make a list of  people in your trade network with whom you may be able to trade

Step 4: Broadcast your barter deal to your online or offline networks

Step 5: Be patient and consistent

Read the complete article here, How to Approach a Barter Deal in 5 Easy Steps.  


I am also happy to announce that I have made available a free gift for new subscribers of vedaconsulting.org, my small business site.  Visit the link to for details


Happy reading!  


If you are using bartering in your small business, then I would like to hear how it is working for you. Please share your thoughts in the comment field below.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your insights, comments, and suggestions in response to the posting. Balanced Life SA aspires to be helping and respectful community. Irrelevant and obscene comments will be removed by moderators.